The Two Ducks shop in St John’s is now closed again for normal browsing - but we're still doing Click and Collect and Takeaway Coffee and Cake.
6 January 2021 update:
Following the latest government guidelines about a further lockdown our shop in St John's will re-open on 9 January for click and collect and takeaway coffee and cake only.
1. Click and Collect: you can purchase most of our product ranges from our website (and we'll be adding more on) and then collect from the shop the next day, or the same afternoon for orders placed by 11am. Our normal website returns policy will apply.
2. Postage nationally: you can also continue to purchase from our website as normal and pay for Royal Mail delivery anywhere in the country, although it is now unlikely any parcels will arrive before Christmas.
3. Local delivery: We will also be offering a weekly local delivery in the Woking area only (within c. 5km of the shop) on Friday afternoons for all orders placed by 11am on Friday that week. There will be a £2 charge for this delivery.
- All queries about online orders should be directed to our email address email@example.com. We will monitor the mailbox each day.
- We provide a postal delivery service using Royal Mail if requested at the prices shown but given the circumstances it is possible that delivery may take longer than advertised and we cannot guarantee delivery for a specific date.
Thank you so much to all of our customers for your support. We hope we are able to see you all again as soon as possible.
Best wishes, Claire and the team. X