The Two Ducks shop in St John’s will be re-opening on 12 April.
22 June 2021 update:
Following the latest government guidelines we re-opened our shop on 12 April 2021. Shop opening hours will return to normal (0930-1700hrs Mon-Sat).
From 17th May we will re-open the shop with the following arrangements:
1. Four people or couples allowed in the shop at any time for browsing.
2. Face masks must be worn (until sat down in cafe) unless exempt and hand sanitiser will be available.
3. ** Our cafe is now open for sitting in or takeaway, we have added two outside tables at the front of the shop if you feel more comfortable sitting outside.
4. Click and Collect: you can continue to purchase most of our product ranges from our website (and we'll be adding more on) and then collect from the shop the next day, or the same afternoon for orders placed by 11am. Our normal website returns policy will apply.
5. Postage nationally: you can also continue to purchase from our website as normal and pay for Royal Mail delivery anywhere in country.
- All queries about online orders should be directed to our email address email@example.com. We will monitor the mailbox each day.
- We provide a postal delivery service using Royal Mail if requested at the prices shown but given the circumstances it is possible that delivery may take longer than advertised and we cannot guarantee delivery for a specific date.
Thank you so much to all of our customers for your support. We hope we are able to see you all again as soon as possible.
Best wishes, Claire and the team. X