Store Address: Two Ducks, 5 St John’s Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 7SE
Telephone: 01483 385827
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Ducks is committed to protecting the privacy of data that belongs to our customers, subscribers and followers.
Sometimes we do need to request specific personal data or information to enable purchases and improve our customer service. Where this is the case, we aim to be completely transparent, so have created this guide to help you understand what we take and how it is used.
In order to sign up to our mailing list and receive emails and newsletters from Two Ducks, we request that you provide your email address.
This information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any point, your details will be removed immediately from our records.
In order to register interest and reserve tickets for Two Ducks events, we request that you to provide your full name and email address. This is so we can record attendees and contact you with any necessary information about the event.
This information may be disclosed to third parties if they are responsible for organising part or all of the event. If this is the case, you will always be notified upfront of who your information is being shared with, and directed to the privacy notice of that business.
Following the event, your details will be removed immediately from our records.
Product enquiries and reservations:
In order to make enquiries about and reserve products online, we request that you provide any or all of the following: full name, email address, contact telephone number.
This information will not be disclosed to any third parties, and will be removed immediately from our records following the enquiry.
Your individual rights:
If you have provided us with personal data, you have a right to contact Two Ducks at any point to:
- Request a copy of this information
- Correct any information that is inaccurate
- Request that this information is erased from Two Ducks’ records
- Request that this information is transferred to another company
- Request that the use of this information is limited
- Challenge certain types of information processing
- Request a review of automated processing if they believe rules aren’t being followed
It may also store further information about your activity, such as:
- How long you spend on the website
- The links you click on and pages you visit
- The options, preferences or settings you’ve selected
- Any accounts that you log into
- Any items you place in your shopping basket
By visiting Two Ducks’ website, you are consenting for us to collect and store this information.